You have no items in your shopping bag.
Terms & Conditions
Below is an overview of our terms and conditions, summarized for you here in plain English.
Attention! By using our site, you’re demonstrating that you consent to our policies. Bear in mind, we may update these at any time, with or without notification.
Questions? We welcome them.
Contact us and we'll get right back to you.
All the content on this website is protected under copyright. Before using any text, graphics, photography or code, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, you must attain our written permission.
We do our best to maintain a smoothly-functioning website and to offer quality products that will perform just as you envision them for your special occasion. But the unexpected can happen. We offer no warranties, and won’t be held liable for any damages associated with the use of this website or the products that we sell. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the following:
- If the website goes down, if certain online functions become unavailable, if a virus infects our system, or if any other circumstance beyond our control should happen
- If, at any point after purchasing a product from us, you decide that it’s not suitable for the purpose you intended it for, whether or not you’re able to return it
- If we discover that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, requiring us to correct the entry, cancel the order and refund your payment
We source our products from multiple warehouses, each with its own set of terms and conditions. We have no control over their policies or practices. That said, we do our best to make all relevant information available to you, but please understand that different purchases may be subject to different policies, depending on its source.
Payment and Pricing
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Paypal. Due to market fluctuations, our prices are subject to change without notification. For information about the security of your online payments, please visit our Privacy page.
Some of our products can be engraved or monogrammed. Please note, we don’t offer samples or returns on any personalized items.
- Engravings may include uppercase and lowercase letters, special characters and punctuation marks. Your engraving will be printed just as you type it: using your spelling, punctuation and capitalization exactly. It’s up to you to review your order and make sure there are no typos; please do so carefully! We’re not responsible for errors. Also, be advised, we can’t customize the font of your engraving.
- Monogram requests should include a First, Last and Middle initial, in that order. So if your name is Jane Rhoda Smith, your request should read: JSR. Unfortunately we can’t change the order of the initials after you’ve submitted them, so please double-check before you place your request. Also, understand that monograms will be printed exactly as you type them (if you want your monogram to be capitalized, please type in caps). Be sure to check for errors before submitting.
Some of the products we sell are handmade. So you may see variations between one item and another, including minor differences in color, size, design, shape, weight and packaging. The unique nature of handmade items is part of their appeal; we’re not responsible for any claim related to these differences, or for any fees that may arise to remedy them.
A minimum order applies to some types of party favors; for details, refer to the product listing.
If you’d like to purchase a single party favor sample before ordering a full set, please submit your request in writing through our Contact page. Party favor samples are priced as single items, not in bulk, so a premium does apply.
Party favor samples (purchased individually) are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
Party favor sets (purchased in bulk) are returnable. A 25% restock fee applies, and the set must be returned within seven days after delivery to be accepted. Note, the cost of shipping (in both directions) on returned items is the customer’s responsibility; for more info, visit our Returns page.
If you decide to update your order after submitting it, a $25.00 fee will be automatically applied to your order, without notice. This applies to any type of change: for example, product additions or personalization, gift messages, shipping updates, etc.
Questions? Let us know.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get right back to you.