You have no items in your shopping bag.
A Simple Guide to Buying Crystal Headbands for Your Wedding
April 25, 2016
By Grace at Bella Bridal
Weddings are meant to be special occasions of beauty, joy and style. To stand out, you need to have a beautiful wedding dress and matching accessories.
While picking the right dress for your wedding may not be a problem, buying accessories like crystal headbands to match your dress is even more important. Wedding hairpieces like headbands and tiaras make you look classy and complete the bridal look. When it comes to buying wedding hairpieces, it’s important to understand the different styles available, how to choose the right one and shopping tips.
The different styles available
Wedding headpieces like crystal headbands come in different unique styles and are made from many materials like gold, silver, chrome, platinum and even plastic. They come decorated with precious jewels and stones like rubies, pearls, diamonds, emeralds, quartz and topaz.
- Tiara: These are worn traditionally like a royal crown on the head and make women look and feel more beautiful. They are decorated bands of metal and make brides stand out when worn with a wedding dress or veil.
- Headband: This is an ornamentally decorated band that is mainly used to hold back a bride’s hair. It works as a great hair accessory for women who want a stylish but simple alternative to the tiara.
- Double headband: This type of wedding headband has two metal bands stacked on top of each other. They come will fewer decorations and often act as a support structure for laced jewels or metal work. They can be worn like a tiara by tilting forward on the head.
- V-band: This headband style is worn horizontally on the brow to achieve an appealing retro look. It adds a more youthful and delicate appeal to brides. Although a bit fragile than other headpieces, they mostly come with rows of small crystals.
- Bun rings: This is a simple decorative hair piece that is worn on hair buns. Although not a crystal wedding headband as such, it’s a wonderful jeweled hairpiece for weddings.
Choosing the right crystal headband
A crystal wedding headband can be a great option when you want to enhance your beauty. Some types of headbands and tiaras look amazing on some face shapes and hair colors while others don’t. The color of your hair and shape of your face will, therefore, be a key factor when it comes to choosing the right headband. A little research will help you find the most suitable for your look.
Before buying a wedding headband, you will want to have purchased your dress first. The headpiece is meant to accessorize your dress, so you need to compare what matches and other accessories you will be wearing. Try our different headbands with your dress and accompanying veil to get the perfect look.
Buying crystal wedding headband for yourself should not be stressful. Look for reputable online stores that specialize in quality and precious wedding accessories. You will want to find out if the seller is genuine and only deals with pure jewelry pieces. The most important thing is finding a headband that is both practical and decorative to achieve a beautifully balanced look on your wedding day.